In honor of turning 3 weeks old, I thought it would be fun to take a vote on whether you think I look like my mom or my dad. At the bottom of this post, you will see the word "comments." Please click there and let us know what you think!I just can't believe that it has been three weeks. My life has gotten more and more exciting as mom and I have ventured out of the house. As you know, I went to Ainsley's on Wednesday, and on Thursday I went to a play group! I am smiling more (although I have yet to give mom and dad a "genuine" smile,) holding my head up, and I can even roll onto my side. Mom and Dad are starting to think that I look different every day!
7 comments:
Wow! At first I thought you looked just like dad. But, now I think you're definitely starting to look more like mom! It's so hard to tell. I can't wait to meet you tomorrow, Haley!
Looks like both Mom and Dad! Great picture.
It's a tough call... but, I think she has Heather's eyes and her dad's nose and, when she smiles, her dad's contagious smile. She is a sparkler.
Definitely looking like mom most recently! I'd have to see baby pics of Joe and Heather to compare to be sure. Very cute!!!
Looking more and more like Mom....but definitely a daddy's girl, too! You sure are growing fast, Haley!
Haley, ever since I saw you for the first time I've thought you look like your Dad, although you have features of each of us! Dad's: Nose, chin, ears, feet, and legs. Mom's : eyes, lips, hands, and toes. You are the most beautiful little girl.
definitely a pacheco nose...but the eyes are big like Heather's. Lots of dark hair like dad's, but fair skin like mom's...It's a tie. Maybe a Spencer and Stormie mix for the cheeks and ears???
Post a Comment