Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My very first play date

Today mom took me on my first play date to visit my special friend Ainsley. This was quite brave of mom, as she drove me in the car all by herself for the first time. Luckily Mr. and Mrs. Rankin live very close, so mom wasn't too stressed out. When we arrived Ainsley was ready to go, so we took a long walk in the neighborhood. Ainsley and I slept the whole time, and mom and Mrs. Rankin had a wonderful time talking about us. Mom tells me that she met Mrs. Rankin while training to run her second marathon, and they have become great friends.

Ainsley is almost 5 months old, and she is so advanced. I have a lot of catching up to do. She can do so many big girl things and has hit every milestone very early. She is even able to roll over! I can already tell that we will be great friends. I was so happy when mom told me that we will get to see Ainsley every Wednesday morning:)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: