Friday, October 27, 2006

Jogger baby

Dad bought us a jogging stroller a few months ago so that he and mom could take me running along with them. Mom and Dad have each run two marathons, and Dad is currently training for his third while mom is considering running a half marathon. Mom told me that if she is brave enough to take me out in the potentially chilly February weather that I may be able to run with her. Thus, we are getting me used to the jogger. As you can tell, I am really enjoying it thus far.




It has so many neat features and I really enjoy riding in it. Besides running, you can also use it for cycling, hiking and cross-country skiing with a few minor modifications. Some of its best features are the netting that keeps bugs and flying insects away from me and the cover which keeps out rain and wind. Plus, there is plenty of room inside for me and my toys.

No comments: