Monday, October 30, 2006

The Halloween Fun Begins!


For my very first Halloween, I am a Kangaroo. I don't quite know what to think of my costume but everyone has assured me that I look just adorable wearing it.

This weekend, we were busy and I wore my Kangaroo outfit a lot! I went to picture people and had photos taken in my costume. On Saturday we went to a costume party at the Morris family's house and had a good time. Mom and Dad even mustered up some halloween spirit and dressed up as well, for the first time since they were in elementary school. Mom was Bree from a show I will never know anything about called "Desperate Housewives." She even dyed her hair red for the occasion. Dad never told me what his costume was.

On Sunday we went to our neighborhood's fall festival. All of the children had a wonderful time and I enjoyed observing all of the fun they were having as well as soaking up the sun in the 85 degree heat. Babystyle obviously doesn't consider the unpredictable Texas weather when designing their halloween costumes. I am looking forward to passing out candy to all of the children in our neighborhood on Halloween night.

Here are the yummy desserts that Mom and I made together for the Halloween Festivities:

Chocolate Witches Hats
Pumpkin Pie "boo" cake with friendly ghosts

No comments: