My favorite new trick is standing up with just a little help...
Here is the pumpkin that Dad and I carved together. He did an excellent job! Mom and Dad never did let me touch the gooey stringy stuff inside of the pumpkin, but I enjoyed touching it on the outside and intently studying this new object . My favorite part was when Dad turned out the lights and lit the candle inside the pumpkin so that I could see its features.
Aunt Vanessa bought me this monkey costume so I wore it for the trick-or-treaters. All of the children in my neighborhood looked cute in their costumes and I enjoyed giving them candy. 

1 comment:
Adorable as a kangaroo and I can't stop laughing at the monkey costume. The halloween treats look yummy....looks like Mom and Dad worked very hard to make your first Halloween memorable.
Post a Comment