Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Real Food

At last it is time for me to try "solid" foods. About a week earlier than mom planned, I was showing all of the signs of readiness. That, and out of desperation of sorts after waking up 4+ times the two previous nights. Mom was well aware of the research indicating that solid foods do not help infants sleep through the night but in the back of her mind, maybe she could prove them wrong. Negative. After this wonderful and fulfilling experience, I still woke up 3 times last night. For my very first taste test, mom and dad decided on organic rice cereal.Practicing with the spoon. I am a pro, bring on the food!
Very first bite. It tastes delicious.
I opened my mouth wide for each bite and made "mmm" sounds afterward.I wanted to hold the spoon and feed myself.
It was lip smackin' good, and I didn't even make too much of a mess. Stay tuned for all of the new foods I will be trying very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Turkey, giblet gravy, pumpkin pie, award winning cookies at Thanksgiving...,mmmmgood.