Wednesday, November 15, 2006

#5 - Blowing Raspberries

I have been blowing raspberries for months mow, and it continues to be one of my favorite things to do. Once, dad and I had a contest during dinner to see who could blow one for the longest span of time. We're pretty sure that I won. My face was turning red and I was out of air but my competitive spirit kicked in and I was focused on beating him.








I have a mirror in the car so that I can see and entertain myself, and here I spit all over it!






What's funniest though is when nice old ladies come up to mom and me at the mall and ooh and ahh over me, always commenting about how beautiful my eyes are and how pretty I am. I respond to them by sticking out my tongue and blowing a big raspberry. Its fun to see the shocked look on their faces and afterward I get a lecture from mom about being ladylike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, blowing 'bubbles'. It's a fun game!