This week Mom and I visited the mall so that I could sit on Santa's lap for the very first time. I overheard mom telling one of Santa's helpers that she would quickly place me there for the photo which should be taken as fast as possible since mom wasn't quite sure what my reaction would be. As you can tell from our picture together, I wasn't frightened of Santa at all. In fact, I really like Santa! My favorite things about him were his long white beard and the way he said "Ho Ho Ho."This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Santa's Lap
This week Mom and I visited the mall so that I could sit on Santa's lap for the very first time. I overheard mom telling one of Santa's helpers that she would quickly place me there for the photo which should be taken as fast as possible since mom wasn't quite sure what my reaction would be. As you can tell from our picture together, I wasn't frightened of Santa at all. In fact, I really like Santa! My favorite things about him were his long white beard and the way he said "Ho Ho Ho."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment