Oh my gosh, Haley! You are getting so big! I bet mommy is so happy you can finally call her by name. You are the most precious little girl in the world! See you this weekend...
I WATCHED THE VIDEO FIVE TIMES..enjoyed it each time. I called Aunt Vanessa on the telephone and replayed it for her. She loved the clip. Haley thanks for sharing. Now let's say Gam-ma/Gam-pa.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, Haley! You are getting so big! I bet mommy is so happy you can finally call her by name. You are the most precious little girl in the world! See you this weekend...
I WATCHED THE VIDEO FIVE TIMES..enjoyed it each time. I called Aunt Vanessa on the telephone and replayed it for her. She loved the clip. Haley thanks for sharing. Now let's say Gam-ma/Gam-pa.
What a cute little voice!
Now say, "grandpa... grandpa...". Good video and history of Haley's development.
Can't wait to teach her how to ride a bicycle.
Post a Comment