Monday, January 29, 2007

Yea!

I recently discovered that I can clap my hands! I clap all day long and say "yea" while I am doing so. I have also added Ma-Ma (Dec 31) and Kitty, hi and bye-bye to my vocabulary. For a few months now I have been waving "hi" and more often "bye-bye" to everyone, although mom and dad haven't quite captured it with the camera yet, except in the picture below where I am sitting in my high chair, half-waving. As far as my crawling abilities, I am outright refusing. Mom and Dad have already promised me a new toy and finger foods if I will just try it out. Little do they know, I actually can crawl. I do it in my crib quite often, I just won't crawl for them. They are exhausting their efforts by putting my toys way out of my reach, demonstrating crawling form themselves and outright begging me. I can get into position, rotate my body 360 degrees using my arms and even go backward. I'm just not ready to crawl forward yet but I will let everyone know when I am.

No comments: