Monday, April 23, 2007

Mommy's little helper



Mom showed me some pictures of my friend Ainsley cleaning with her mom, and she decided it was high time I started earning my keep. So, this morning I got out the swiffer and swept our brand new hardwood floor. What mom doesn't realize though is that I am always helping to keep the floors clean. As I crawl all over the house I am constantly picking up dust bunnies with my clothes, especially my soft jammies which seem to attract them best. Someday soon I will be able to walk while swiffering and will be much more effective at helping mom clean up.

2 comments:

Jessica Rankin said...

Ainsley loves the swiffer, especially when I take the handle down to her size. I now find myself swiffering with a kid size swiffer!

Tracy said...

That's so funny! Madison does the same thing! I had to buy a second swiffer duster so she can help me dust!

She has this cute little toy vacuum that I wish would actually WORK!