Today mom and I went to a really neat place called Ready, Set Play. What an adventure! They had a crawling area for kids like me where I stacked blocks and played with balls, and an assortment of bouncer houses where I was able to crawl, bounce, and jump. I really love bouncing up and down, especially as mom
cheers me on by chanting "boing, boing!" I also practiced my new crusing skills holding on to the side of the bouncer and walking all around. Mom and I went down a huge slide together which was scary but fun and I attempted walking up a kid-size slide with little success. What a blast! 

3 comments:
Ready, Set, Play looks like a fun place. I can see from the wide smile that you enjoyed yourself very much. Love you, Grandma
Ooops...no wide smile..too many cute pictures. Even with your serious look you appear to be having fun exploring.
Haley - you have been tagged. Read my blog for your instructions!
http://leefamilymemories.blogspot.com
Tracy
Post a Comment