so cute! she is totally hands free now, no turning back. We watched the Princess Diana special and saw the late Princess "tripod" in her little dress. It was pretty funny to see her using the same technique as Haley.
Wow, Haley! I just saw you a few weeks ago... You've gained so much confidence in those short few weeks! I am so impressed. Hope to see you soon... Lindsey
3 comments:
Cute . . . Sophie loves the video - we've watched it 3 times . .
so cute! she is totally hands free now, no turning back. We watched the Princess Diana special and saw the late Princess "tripod" in her little dress. It was pretty funny to see her using the same technique as Haley.
Wow, Haley! I just saw you a few weeks ago... You've gained so much confidence in those short few weeks! I am so impressed. Hope to see you soon...
Lindsey
Post a Comment