We all thought it was high time that I get out and see the world, and what better place to start than the hot and dry state of Arizona where Uncle Rich and Aunt Priscilla now call home... 



I LOVED the airplane. My favorite part, as you can tell, was looking out the window at the clouds, sky, airplane wing and crop circles below. I didn't cry at all and even took my nap en route. Mom and Dad got me a brand new toy and I had my first taste of juice.
We arrived in Phoenix and drove to Aunt Priscilla and Uncle Rich's new home in Buckeye. They live in a quaint little neighborhood complete with a main street with neat shops, a swimming pool, golf course, hiking trails, a treehouse, bikes to rent and mountains. Who could ask for more? It reminded my mom of the movie "The Stepford Wives"I was so excited to see my godparents and we had so much fun together. As soon as we arrived Aunt Priscilla told us about "Thor" who is my baby cousin in Aunt Priscilla's belly! I am so excited, congrats again!!


On Saturday we took a trip to Sedona, AZ. After a nice nap during the 2 hour drive we were ready for some fun. We had a nice lunch and explored the town a bit. Sedona was a lovely place but a bit "touristy" for my taste.

Leaving Sedona we discovered an adorable village called Tlaquepaque. It was just lovely and there was even a tiny little church located in the center of the village. We had a nice time exploring the village and admiring the beautiful scenery.

Dad and Uncle Rich went on a hiking & biking excursion up the mountain (after all, it was Dad who really needed the vacation). In addition to this Dad, Uncle Rich and Aunt Priscilla visited a Air Force Base courtesy of "The Professor" and flew in an F-16 simulator! No pics of this excursion as it was a classified operation.



All fun things must come to an end and it was finally time to say goodbye after a wonderful week of swimming, fellowship, awesome food and so much fun. Thanks again Aunt Priscilla & Uncle Rich for opening up your home to us and showing us such a wonderful time.

2 comments:
Vacation was so much fun! Thanks for being such a good sport in 113 degree weather.
I am laughing so hard at your mention of "The Professor." Very cute, I like the picture of us taking a nap.
Post a Comment