Now that I can climb on our couch well, I have a new game of taking all of the pillows off and proceeding to lay down on them. It is fairly amusing and keeps me entertained for quite some time. I haven't decided yet if it's all fun & games or if I'm trying to tell mom that I need a pillow to sleep on in my crib.
I'm pretending to be asleep

I'm pretending to be asleep
Just kidding!
2 comments:
Madison does this too! She does it with the throw pillows on the sofas and with the pillows from my bed. She loves to play with the bed pillows and blankets when I try to make it up in the morning! I also wonder if it means she wants a pillow in her crib or if she is just playing.
I love that she is "pretending" to be asleep. Super cute.
Post a Comment