Thursday, August 09, 2007

Little Gymnast

Today mom and I tested my acrobatic skills at Acrotex Gymnastics.
Bouncing on the trampoline was awesome, I ran all over the mats and was amused by the spring in my steps. I played on the bars a bit and attempted to walk across the balance beam as well.
The best part was when they brought out the parachute. I hid underneath it for a game of peek-a-boo and had so much fun walking all over it while the mommies shook it and later walking underneath it when it was held up in the air! Just for fun, mom even taught me how to do a forward roll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess what, Haley? I learned all of her gymnastics tricks from Acrotex when she was little. Now that Mr. and Mrs. Starnes will be moving back to Austin, maybe I can have more of an influence on your gymnastics/cheerleading skills. :)