Now that it is finally feeling like summertime, mom and I have a new plan to get out of the house daily for some swim time while we give our A/C a break. Today we found a cool new pool in P-ville and I had a splashing good time. Some of the water features included a little sprinkler area (my favorite) a water-spitting snake, a lazy river and quite a few slides. I found the stairs very quickly that went up to the toddler slides and I insisted that mom and I go down together which proved to be a little scary (for her). Alas, I was able to slide down about 5 times against mom's better judgment. She told me on the way home that she can't wait for the day when I can slide by
myself and all she has to worry about is catching me!Check me out - Running!
No comments:
Post a Comment