Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'M A BIG SISTER!

On or around May 5, our family will welcome its newest member, baby boy or girl Pacheco #2. I am just so excited that I will have a constant playmate and a brother or sister to teach everything that I know! This ultrasound photo was taken at 10 weeks, and now mom is just over 12 weeks pregnant. We are all so excited and so grateful that the Lord has blessed us with this precious gift.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations Big Sister! Our prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited - we definitely need more Pachecos in this world! I'll continue to keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Joe and Heather,

Oh my gosh, mom told me about this and I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see more ultrasound pics of this precious little one. Thinking of you guys everyday--

Love,
Lisa and Youssef

Priscilla and Rich said...

Hi little baby! I voted for boy, because Caysen and Baby Tallman may want a third boy cousin to play with :)

But obviously we are excited for you and Joe either way. That ultrasound is amazing! Congrats again, and we'll keep you in our prayers.

Lucy Sayles said...

Congratulations again Heather! That picture is so neat! We'll be praying for you guys!

Love,
Rich, Lucy, Sophie, & Liza

Ruth said...

Congratulations, y'all! We are so excited for you and will be praying for you and the little one!