We all found out on Wednesday that we will be welcoming a baby girl to our family in May. I couldn't be more excited because I love playing with girls! Plus, she can have all of my clothes and we can get more use out of that adorable pink car seat and stroller that Dad just had to have because "we are definitely having 2 girls in a row." She is just adorable and appears to be perfectly healthy. Mom is feeling her kick already and because of the "evening sickness" she gave mom for so many weeks we're pretty sure that she is going to be a very feminine little one. So exciting!! Stay tuned for a photo and announcement of her beautiful name.
2 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations, y'all -- we're so excited for you!
Oh that is wonderful! I have to say that it would have been very sad to see that lovely pink carseat go to waste...can't wait to hear her name!
Erika
Post a Comment