This is the story of Haley Lynn, Sydney Grace, and Berkley Kathryn's lives as they know it. Check in often to watch them grow and hear their thoughts.
Congratulations guys - another girl! Love the name Syndney!
What a beautiful name! That is so crazy that you get to have 4D ultrasounds so early! I'm jealous!E
That ultrasound is amazing...I cannot get over it. I LOVE your name, very cute. Joaquin will be very excited to meet his new cousin :) Congrats again, guys.
You know, it looks like she's smiling! That might be a good sign for a happy, smiley baby!E
Beautiful name... I'm sure Haley will love having a sister -- congrats!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations guys - another girl! Love the name Syndney!
What a beautiful name! That is so crazy that you get to have 4D ultrasounds so early! I'm jealous!
E
That ultrasound is amazing...I cannot get over it. I LOVE your name, very cute. Joaquin will be very excited to meet his new cousin :) Congrats again, guys.
You know, it looks like she's smiling! That might be a good sign for a happy, smiley baby!
E
Beautiful name... I'm sure Haley will love having a sister -- congrats!
Post a Comment