Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Baby it's warm outside

I am beginning to realize a few of the reasons we live in Texas. It's December, and it's close to 80 degrees outside. I wanted to wear my cute new jacket to the park but quickly had to take it off as the temperature rose to the mid-70's at 10:30 in the morning. It's so great to be able to play at the park and do things outside almost year-round. I know the colder weather will be coming so we 're enjoying these days while they last.

4 comments:

Lucy Sayles said...

cute jacket! does that come in mom sizes?

Anonymous said...

very cute and a very sweet girl

Anonymous said...

Cute Jacket Heather! She looks like mom at a young age...

Renee said...

The cold isn't so bad. Haley and family should come to MN to build snowpeople and igloo's with mom's good friend Renee:o)