My first experience with Santa Claus this year went Great! I am certainly at that age where most children scream and cry even at the thought of sitting on this man's lap. However, our neighborhood had a holiday dinner and santa was there. Mom put me on his lap, I turned to him and gave him a good hard stare and then turned back to Mom and Dad for this picture. I am not smiling, but I am content.
For those of you wondering how we got so lucky, mom and dad started over a month ago making a huge deal about santa. We found a ton of books about him and they are pretty much all I have read this month. Every time I would see him in a store, on TV, in a book, or on a neighbor's lawn I proclaimed "Ho Ho HO" or "Santa Claus!" Preparation is certainly key.
For those of you wondering how we got so lucky, mom and dad started over a month ago making a huge deal about santa. We found a ton of books about him and they are pretty much all I have read this month. Every time I would see him in a store, on TV, in a book, or on a neighbor's lawn I proclaimed "Ho Ho HO" or "Santa Claus!" Preparation is certainly key.
1 comment:
Very serious..like get me off Santa's lap...
Post a Comment