Monday, January 07, 2008

House! And First Sentences

I absolutely love playing outside in my new house, and mom and dad have heard the word "house" so many times since Christmas. I especially love it when my cats come in with me and when the neighbor dogs bark - I use my outside voice to talk back to them on a regular basis.

Another new thing for me is that I am speaking in sentences! My first was "I see white cat" and I also enjoy saying "mommy help me please", "uh oh, what happened"?, "more spicy food" and "baby Sydney's toys" to name a few.

Speaking of baby Sydney, if you talk to my mom please tell her to stop buying things for baby sydney, especially clothes. She will have more than enough to wear and I can't understand her possibly needing anything more.

1 comment:

Priscilla and Rich said...

what a beautiful house! I love hearing your sentences over the phone, very cute!