On Saturday we were eating Sonic at home and Dad & I had this conversation:
Daddy: Haley, will you share a tater tot with me?
Haley: How about Daddy eats his hamburger.
Daddy: Shouldn't we share with a happy heart?
Haley: Haley is hungry and wants to eat all of the tater tots.
Daddy: Please?
Haley: (Licking my hand and proceeding to touch each tater tot individually) Do you want this one? no. Do you want this one? nope. Do you want this one? no.
A few moments later mom snuck 2 tater tots while I was distracted and put one in front of her and one in front of Daddy. When I noticed, I said "See? I shared".
3 comments:
That is a hilarious - I love it!
I like the "how about daddy eats his hamburger part!" Very sweet. lisa
no one gets between a girl and her tots...you had to learn it the hard way, huh, joe? priscilla
Post a Comment