Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ready, Set, Go!

I got my tricycle for my birthday and an finally very good at riding it. Mom and I go out every morning during Sydneys nap to practice up and down the sidewalk and I really enjoy it. Here is a list of a few other things I enjoy too!

Favorite book: Angelina at the Palace (this week)
Favorite song: Little Einstein's theme song
Favorite color: blue
Favorite food: grilled cheese (lunch) pasta (dinner)
Favorite treat: pink & white animal cookies w/ sprinkles
Favorite drink: chocolate milk
Favorite movie: Cars
Favorite tv show: Super Why!
Favorite toy: Barbie playhouse/Weebles treehouse
Favorite time of day: when "Daddy King" comes home

Prayers memorized: 4
Songs memorized: too many to count
Letters recognized: about 23
Can't live without: my stuffed Nemo and Turtle

Naptime 1-3:30
Bedtime: 7:30/8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are such a big girl Haley. And, look at you on that tricycle with your big bow and jean skirt! You are so cute!

Tracy said...

Madison loves Little Einsteins! I think the show is great and find myself watching it when I should be using the few minutes of quiet time to get something done!