Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My new room

Would you ever have guessed that at only 15 months of age I would be sleeping in my big girl bed? Mom and Dad got my beautiful room ready for me a few months ago and decided two weeks ago to bite the bullet and let me try it out. I love it! When I walk into my new room I frequently say "Sydney's bed." I've had absolutely no issues with staying in bed once I am put there and fall fast asleep right away for naps and at night. I don't quite understand the concept of staying in bed when I wake up however, and frequently climb down gracefully and knock on the door in the morning. My parents are pleasently surprised at my reaction to the move and now the nursery will be all ready for Berkley's arrival. Check out how lovely it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful room. Grandpa had fun painting the room pink .. two coats to get it perfect. Mom and Dad did an awesome job painting the brown border. The room looks awesome. Grandma Pacheco