Thursday, August 27, 2009

Preschool!

I am now a preschooler! All summer long I asked mom when I would be starting school. The time has finally come and I was so excited to make new friends and learn so that I can be one step closer to becoming a pilot someday. I entered my classroom, said hello to my teacher and sat down immediately to start painting. Mom and Dad left and I had a blast! When Mom picked me up at 1 I told her that I wanted to go to school everyday (this year I will be at school twice a week), my favorite part was learning and told her a lot about my day. It is a wonderful Christian school and my teacher is so nice.
At home, ready for school

My new school -I can't wait to go inside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh so sweet. Is that her nemo on the desk? I'll have to bring out the picture of Haley's dad on his first day of pre-school. Very cute. Grandma Pacheco