Thursday, January 17, 2008

My New Room

Here it is, my beautiful new room. I am going to move in here as soon as my bed rail is shipped from target. Mom and Dad finished my room months ago and even had it painted before mom was pregnant with Sydney. They are such planners. We didn't think that I would be leaving the nursery so soon but I couldn't be more excited!

I must also add that mom's sweet friend Mrs. Starnes wrote the bible verse on my walls by hand. She's amazing!

4 comments:

Priscilla and Rich said...

love the stencil, great job on the room. may make escaping less likely??

Lucy Sayles said...

absolutely beautiful Heather - you guys did a great job - your pictures look like they came out of Pottery Barn kids . . .

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for the good ideas too, I'm trying to do a new room for Youssef and I love the stencil. Haley must be really excited!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful room. Good job Mom and Dad. Haley this will be a fun room to sleep in and dream about what to get into next. Your Mom and Dad are so creative. Love Ya.